Product Management Analyst H/F
Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$150bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base. Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world.
Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 1,050 employees working from sixteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago), Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul) and MENA (Abu Dhabi).
It manages funds on behalf of more than 1,440 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
Since inception, Ardian has enjoyed a spectacular growth which now places the firm among the largest private investment firms worldwide. Beyond the firm’s outstanding investment track records, Ardian has established a robust Investor Relations (“IR”) Department to best serve the largest investors from across the globe. Ardian’s Investor Relations Department maintains close contacts with clients, ensures reactivity to all their inquiries, and overall provides high quality services, thus securing Ardian investors’ fidelity and retention.
One of main tasks of the Investor Relations Department are amongst other to put in place and maintain updated the Funds in raising’s marketing documentation as well as respond to prospective clients’ due diligence questions in a timely manner. The outstanding achievements and track record of Ardian’s Investment Teams are presented to investors through a large set of marketing documents carefully designed by the Investor Relations Team. Investor Relations at Ardian maintain close and regular contacts with Investment Teams to keep track of their activity and promote it for Ardian’s fundraising purposes.
The Investor Relations Team also coordinates with all other teams within Ardian to obtain answers to investors’ due diligence questions. As such, team members are aware of the full scope of activities carried out by Ardian (whether it be Legal, Compliance, Fund Finance, Sustainability, Digital, etc.) and are empowered to provide services that match Ardian’s reputation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participation in the launch of new funds:
- Elaboration of presentations on new products with the Investment Teams and regular update of these presentations
- Help in drafting commercial documentation for new products in close collaboration with Investment Teams and other internal departments
- Participation in the due diligence process on funds in raising:
- Participation to tender offers (via a dedicated tool), in responding to due diligence questionnaires and requests for information
- Management and monitoring of the access rights of potential investors to the online due diligence platform (dataroom)
- Establishment and update of databases linked to the due diligence process
- Participation in the monitoring of Investor Relations activity:
- Preparation of fundraising reporting documents for Ardian's Executive Committee
- Help in writing reports with regards to ongoing fundraising(s)
- Participation in market analysis and competitive intelligence for fundraising:
- Search for information on the private equity market
- Help in analysis of market studies with regards to the private equity sector (monitoring of competitors, analysis of fundraising trends, changes in regulations)
- The candidate must be particularly rigorous with strong discipline; ability to organize and perform work efficiently
- The candidate must have solid interpersonal skills, and be a strong team player
- Analytical, writing and creativity skills, appetite for IT tools and competency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Master’s degree and/or Major in Finance from a Business/Management School or University
- Fluent in English
- 1 to 3 years of experience. Experience in a finance position is a plus.
The candidate must submit a curriculum vitae and a motivation letter to apply
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
At ARDIAN, we are proud of our diverse culture. As a forward thinking organization, we recognize that having people from different backgrounds brings innovation and excellence. Therefore, a diverse and inclusive environment is key to our business success. Ardian is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information, ancestry, marital status as a victim of domestic violence, pregnancy or child birth (including breastfeeding) or any other class protected by federal, state or local laws. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and not to discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of your employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement and promotion.
- Investor Relations
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein
Product Management Analyst H/F
Téléchargement du formulaire de candidature