Fund Finance - Customized Solutions
Ardian is a world leading private investment house, managing or advising $164 bn of assets on behalf of more than 1,560 clients globally. Our broad expertise, spanning Private Equity, Real Assets and Credit, enables us to offer a wide range of investment opportunities and respond flexibly to our clients’ differing needs. Through Ardian Customized Solutions we create bespoke portfolios that allow institutional clients to specify the precise mix of assets they require and to gain access to funds managed by leading third-party sponsors. We also provide a specialist service for private clients through Ardian Private Wealth Solutions. Ardian is majority-owned by its employees and places great emphasis on developing its people and fostering a collaborative culture based on collective intelligence. Our 1,050+ employees, spread across 19 offices in Europe, the Americas and Asia, are strongly committed to the principles of Responsible Investment and are determined to make finance a force for good in society. Our goal is to deliver excellent investment performance combined with high ethical standards and social responsibility.
At Ardian we invest all of ourselves in building companies that last.
The Ardian Customized Solutions Fund Finance is looking for an Intern for its team based on Frankfurt.
The Intern will support the team in all aspects of its Fund Finance activities, including:
- Part of the Portfolio valuation committee process
- Portfolio and Fund performances computation and analysis
- Elaboration of periodic accounting material (Capital Account Statements, Financial Statements)
- Dealing with investors presentations and requests
- Elaborating the diversification reporting
- Cash flow treatments
This list is not exhaustive and will vary depending on the capabilities of the Intern and the needs of the team.
- The candidate should possess a broad set of quantitative, qualitative and interpersonal skills, and be a strong team player
- Intellectual rigour and discipline; ability to organise and perform work efficiently
- Basic knowledge of private market investments and general performance figures
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis and competency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Degree in business administration, finance & accounting or controlling
- Strong commercial understanding of Private Equity
- At least one previous internship in one of the following areas would be beneficial:
- Private Markets Fund Finance
- Audit in a leading audit firm
- Comparable experiences in the financial services industry
- Excellent English skills; German level at least B2
About the Team
Composed of 23 professionals, the Ardian Customized Solutions Fund Finance team is in charge of the financial control, the operational management, the reporting and overall the investor servicing of the Ardian Customized Solutions.
The team splits into five sub teams according to clients’ types and geographies, located in three offices: Paris, Frankfurt and Zurich. Each Finance Offier is in charge of several Customized Solutions and is in direct contact with the Investor Relationship Manager and the Front Office to manage the operations.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
At ARDIAN, we are proud of our diverse culture. As a forward thinking organization, we recognize that having people from different backgrounds brings innovation and excellence. Therefore, a diverse and inclusive environment is key to our business success.
Ardian is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information, ancestry, marital status as a victim of domestic violence, pregnancy or child birth (including breastfeeding) or any other class protected by federal, state or local laws. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and not to discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of your employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement and promotion.